Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blog: Music Box

Music is the lullaby of the soul. It is the soothing energy of the earth. It is one of the greatest creations ever made. Without it, life will, somehow, become dull and wearisome.

I love music. It is the best reliever of stress and fatigue. I love the way it expresses what my mouth can never tell. Every note and every beat has its own, distinctive meaning that, sometimes, only the heart and soul can understand. Music is powerful. I play on the amateur level. I have talents in coordinating tempo and rhythm, playing notes and modulating tones. I do not possess a singer’s voice, but I have a fine tune. In spite that, I still sing, I love to sing out loud. That’s the reason why I can play musical instruments and create my own melodies.Music is the lullaby of the soul. It is the soothing energy of the earth. It is one of the greatest creations ever made. Without it, life will, somehow, become dull and wearisome.

I love music. It is the best reliever of stress and fatigue. I love the way it expresses what my mouth can never tell. Every note and every beat has its own, distinctive meaning that, sometimes, only the heart and soul can understand. Music is powerful.

I play on the amateur level. I have talents in coordinating tempo and rhythm, playing notes and modulating tones. I do not possess a singer’s voice, but I have a fine tune. In spite that, I still sing, I love to sing out loud. That’s the reason why I can play musical instruments and create my own melodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment